Advantages to Mini-Excavation
- 1) Save Money
Mini-excavation costs less than using full size equipment in several ways.
- Earthwerx does not begin charging for time until we show up at the job. Other earth moving equipment companies begin charging when then leave their yard. You do not get your full hours from them.
- The hourly rate is simply lower than on bigger machines. If you do not need the larger machine for your job, why spend extra money on it?
- Typcial jobs cost little more than renting a similar machine.
2) Save Space
Earthwerx equipment can fit into smaller spaces than standard excavation and earth moving equipment. We only need 42" of clearance to fit the bucket and tires through. This means we can take on jobs other equipment operators cannot.
3) Save Damage to your Property
Larger pieces of equipment can easily damage driveways, concrete, and fencing. Earthwerx equipment weighs less than half what your typical car weighs.
Up front pricing, no hidden fees or tricks.
- $525 for 4 hours on job (time starts when we arrive on job, not when we leave our yard).
- $65 per additional hour
This makes it easy to determine costs. An 8 hour day on the job will cost $525 plus 4 additional hours at $65 for a total of $785.
Easy online booking
Or, call us to book a time.
Earthwerx services Southern California, specifically Orange County and the Inland Empire
1360 Logan Ave #100
Costa Mesa CA, 92626
Copyright © 2017